Mother’s Day Photo Competition
Upload a photo of your mum or grandmother in their garden in the comments section of our Mother’s Day Competition posts and be in to win a prize pack consisting of a garden spade and fork, gardening gloves and 5 bags of our famous Living Earth Garden Mix.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Central Landscape Systems Ltd (Centrals) whose registered office is at B3, 17 Corinthian Drive, Albany, Auckland New Zealand.
2. Employees of Centrals or the Central yards and their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/centrallandscapes/
5. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 12 May 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition are as follows:
The competition is for one prize of a garden fork and a garden spade, 5 x 40 litre bags of Living Earth Garden Mix, one pair of lady’s gloves
The winners must live in Auckland (Pokeno to Warkworth included) and must be capable of collecting their prize from their nearest yard
To enter: Entry is by posting a photo of your mother or grandmother in her garden in the comments line of the Mother’s Day post.
All qualifying entries as stipulated above, will go into the draw and one winner will be chosen.
8. Prizes: One prize of a garden fork and a garden spade, 5 x 40 litre bags of Living Earth Garden Mix, one pair of lady’s gloves
9. Central Landscapes reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. Central Landscapes is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen by a panel of two judges appointed by Central Landscapes.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Central Landscapes will notify the winner when and from which yard the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.