Enter the 'We Dig Dogs' Competition!
No doubt about it - we dig dogs at Centrals! We bet you do too. So we've launched a new competition, in association with Kaimata Natural NZ Petfood, to celebrate our canine companions and the beautiful backyards they live in.
To enter, head to our Facebook page and post a photo of your pooch in a garden setting. This is a great activity to do with the kids: they can ‘stage the image’ while you take the shot!
For pooch: a pack of Kaimata Dog treats (Three prize packs available - one pack per winner )
For you: a $150 Central Landscape Supplies voucher (Three $ 150 vouchers available - one per winner. Redeemable when presented at a single Centrals yard)
Central Landscapes’ We dig Dogs Competition July 2020 – Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Central Landscape Systems Ltd (Centrals) whose registered office is at B3, 17 Corinthian Drive, Albany, Auckland New Zealand.
- Employees of Centrals or the Central yards and their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/centrallandscapes/
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 24th July. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are as follows:
- The competition is for three packs of Kaimata Pet Food treats and three vouchers to the value of $150 each
- The three winners must be located in Auckland (Pokeno to Warkworth included) and must be capable of collecting their prize from their nearest yard
- To enter: Entry is by posting a photo of your dog in your garden in the competition entry page
- All qualifying entries as stipulated above, will go into the judging and three winners will be chosen
- For Pooch: One pack of Kaimata Dog treats - one pack per winner (total of three)
- For you: $150 Central Landscape Supplies voucher – one per winner (total of three) - redeemable when presented at a single Central yard
- The Vouchers must be redeemed at one Central Landscapes yard location only
- Central Landscapes reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Central Landscapes is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of two judges appointed by Central Landscapes.
- The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Central Landscapes will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.