Win a voucher for Father’s Day!
Every Dad has his favourite tool. Post of photo of your Dad's most favoured tool and we'll enter you in the draw to win a $300 gift voucher from Central Landscapes! (and Dad can enter too!) The winner will be drawn this Sunday 5 September 2021.
Central Landscapes’ Terms & Conditions for Win a voucher for Father’s Day Competition 01 to 04 September 2021
1. The promoter is: Central Landscape Systems Ltd (Central Landscapes) whose registered office is at B3, 17 Corinthian Drive, Albany, Auckland New Zealand.
2. Employees of Central Landscapes or the Central Landscape yards and their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The entry is via Central Landscape Supplies’ Facebook page.
5. Closing date for entry will be 4.00pm Saturday 04 September 2021 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition are as follows:
- The competition is for a Central Landscape Supplies voucher to the value of $300 for landscaping goods from any Central Landscape Supplies yard in Auckland
- The winner must live in Auckland (Pokeno to Warkworth included) and must be capable of redeeming their prize at their nearest yard
- To enter: Post a photo of your Dad’s favourite tool in the comments line under the competition post.
- All qualifying entries as stipulated above, will go into the competition and a winner will be chosen for the yard.
- One voucher to the value of $300 for landscaping goods from any Central Landscape Supplies yard in Auckland
- The winners must collect their voucher from their chosen Central Landscape Supplies yard location, at Level 3, when the yard may re-open.
9. Central Landscape Supplies reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. Central Landscape Supplies is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
12. The winner will be chosen by a panel of two judges appointed by Central Landscapes.
13. The winner will be notified by email and on-line within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Central Landscapes will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. Note that Covid 19 lockdown restrictions may cause some delays that are beyond our control.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.