Terms & Conditions
Central Landscapes’ Terms & Conditions for Win one of nine $300 vouchers Competition 22 September to 12 October 2021
- The promoter is: Central Landscape Systems Ltd (Central Landscapes) whose registered office is at B3, 17 Corinthian Drive, Albany, Auckland New Zealand.
- Employees of Central Landscapes or the Central Landscape yards and their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The entry is via Central Landscape Supplies’ website.
- Closing date for entry will be 4.00pm Wednesday 12 October 2021 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are as follows:
- The competition is for a Central Landscape Supplies voucher to the value of $300 for landscaping goods from a Central Landscape Supplies yard in Auckland
- The winners must live in Auckland (Pokeno to Warkworth included) and must be capable of redeeming their prize at their nearest yard
- To enter: Fill out the ‘Be in to win’ form located on the central Landscape Supplies home page, nominating your nearest yard
- All qualifying entries as stipulated above, will go into the competition and a winner will be drawn for a voucher at each of our nine yards.
- Nine vouchers to the value of $300 for landscaping goods, one for each Central Landscape Supplies yard in Auckland
- The winners may collect their voucher from their chosen Central Landscape Supplies yard location, at Level 3, when the yard confirms it is safe to do so.
- Central Landscape Supplies reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Central Landscape Supplies is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The winners will be drawn under scrutiny by a panel of two judges appointed by Central Landscapes.
- The winners will be notified by email and on-line within 5 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Central Landscapes will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected. Note that Covid 19 lockdown restrictions may cause some delays that are beyond our control.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
- The winners agree to the use of their names and images in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.