Win a trailer-load of our Black Mulch!
To celebrate our long association with Reharvest, we’re you the opportunity to win a trailer-load of Reharvest Black Decorative Mulch! Each of our nine Centrals Yards will be giving away a free trailer-load, and we can even help with a free loan trailer.
To enter, simply visit our competition post on Facebook and post the name of your chosen Centrals yard in the comments section.
Reharvest mulches are a sustainability success story, saving up to 125,000 pallets from going to landfill. Read more about the range of Reharvest products we stock.
Central Landscapes’ Win a trailer-load of our Black Mulch – Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Central Landscape Systems Ltd (Centrals) whose registered office is at B3, 17 Corinthian Drive, Albany, Auckland New Zealand.
- Employees of Centrals or the Central yards and their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/centrallandscapes/posts/4124092697621412
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 05 April 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are as follows:
- The competition is for one each of nine trailer-loads (a trailer-load is 1 cubic metre in bulk form) of Reharvest Black Decorative Mulch - one per Central Landscapes yard
- The nine winners must be located in Auckland (Pokeno to Warkworth included) and must be capable of collecting their prize from the yard they have nominated. A loan trailer can be made available for this purpose
- To enter: visit our competition post on Facebook and post the name of your nominated Centrals yard in the comments section. We’ll put you in the draw to win the prize from that yard and email you if you’re the winner
- All qualifying entries as stipulated above will go into the draw at each yard and a winner for each yard will be chosen
- Nine prizes, each prize consisting of 1 trailer-load (1 cubic metre in total) of Reharvest Black Decorative Mulch
- The winners must collect from the Central Landscapes yard location they have nominated in the competition
- Central Landscapes reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Central Landscapes is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners for each yard’s trailer-load of mulch will be chosen by a panel of two judges appointed by Central Landscapes.
- The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Central Landscapes will notify the winner when the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.